Monday 16 August 2010

An Introduction

As I'm getting older, the interest to cook has finally sparks on. Reading recipes with great food photos aside was so long ago a hobby and favourites things to do. And now, may the spirit of learning and practice how to cook linger around longer. I soon will reach the island of Langkawi. At first I plan not to stay there for so long, but it looks like it going to be longer then I thought. So I push aside all the worries, and take this opportunities living live happily.  

What inspired me a lot was all the pinggan mangkuk I may find in Langkawi. Wish me luck! 
And wait for another post from this new born blog.

Sincerely, 
Amy. 

2 comments:

  1. i'm ur first follower! hehe.. good blog.:) amy, next time can you put the complete recipe of ur dishes? huhu. maybe i can try at home.. so, ready to become a chef! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the support misha.
    i will write a post on recipes for you..tq.

    ReplyDelete