- Spaghetti (half a packet)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 stalks of dried chillies
- half a chicken cube (for flavoring it)
- Salt, black pepper coarse and oregano
- 4 portobello mushroom (sliced)
- Green capsicum (make it just half)
- Tomatoes (sliced)
- Parmesan cheese
Boil the spaghetti according to the instruction on packets. Add in a pinch of salt and oil. When it done, toss the excess water. Do not rinse.
Stir fry the garlic with olive oil. Add in the dried chillies, and shrimps. You can add the shrimps later on if you already stir fried the shrimps earlier on. The choice is yours. I just put it all in the same time.
Add in the spaghetti, season it with salt, balck pepper and oregano. And some chicken cube (optional).
Add in the portobello mushroom and the rest of vegetables.
When its done...just sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the pasta...Ready to be eat.
p/s: I think the writing is horrible, I try to make it better from time to time.